Newsletter 2 May
Hello Dinamic athletes
What a week it has been…with all the public holidays I am sure the tourists in SA think we never actually work! I hope you all managed to get some good training (or resting!!) in with the extra hours
We want to say a huge welcome to our new athletes, Mark Lunn, Adriaan Morris and Adam Woolbridge in Cape Town, Katherine Laureano in Miami, Vincent Romano in Venezuela and Mike Grant, Alti Cark, Janine and Rassie Du Preez in Jozi.
Well done to all who took part in last weeks WTS Olympic and sprint distance races some great results:
Olympic distance race
- Tracy Markham 2nd overall and 1st in cat,
- Colleen De Oliveira 2nd in cat
- Olga Koorts 3rd in cat,
- Jacquie Roberts 5th in cat,
- Lynn Christian 6th in cat,
- Paul Raciti 8th in cat
- TEAM DINAMIC`; Claire Le Manach, Diana MacPherson & Riana Robertson 1st ladies team.
- Diana MacPherson 3rd over all, & 1st senior lady
- Philip Fourche 4th in Cat
- Simone Faulman 7th in cat
- Sandra Colamartino and Janyne Afseth at Mallorca 70.3 on the 10th May
- Alan Bremner going all the way at IM Lanzarote on 17th May
- Helen and Gavin Jenkins in the Tour Lac leman Switzerland on the 18th May
To all those that ordered hoodies and visors we have the stock here so organise to come and collect. We also have spares for those that forgot to order.
Book of the late afternoon and evening of Saturday 17th May for the Dinamic AGM & Awards evening to be held in Cape Town
- 10 May Cross Champs Buffespoort
- 7 June Kremetart Cycle race (175km stage race) Louis Trichardt . Please book your accommodation with Riana. R150 p.p/p.n
- 8 June Kremetart MTB race (60km) Louis Trichardt
Group sessions: (a updated schedule will be mailed to the Gauteng athletes)
Saturday 03.05 11;00 Willowridge Highschool
Thursday 06.05 16:30 Die Wilgers Highschool
Thursday 08.05 16:30 Die Wilgers Highschool
Happy Training and racing this weekend!