Before turning to coaching, Diana was a seven times national champion at elite and pro level across a wide range of distances and disciplines:-
National Titles at Elite/Pro Level:
- South African Long Distance Duathlon Champion 2002
- South African National Duathlon Champion 2002 and 2003
- South African Long Distance Triathlon Champion 2003
- Scottish National Duathlon Champion 2005
- Scottish Long distance Triathlon Champion 2005 and 2006
Other Notable results and awards include:
- Raced Ironman Kona World Champs PRO 2006
- 2nd PRO Ironman SA 2006
- 8th PRO Ironman Austria 2004
- 9th PRO Ironman Switzerland 2003
- 1st PRO Powerman SA 2003
- 1st Ironman distance Race SA 2003
- 3rd ELITE National Cycling Championships 2002
- 10th ELITE Duathlon Long Distance World Champs 2001
- Silver medalist at Duathlon World Champs 2001
- Diana was honored by TSA with National Colours and Duathlete of the Year in 2001
Diana retired from competitive racing in 2006 and moved her focus to coaching.
- Completed Swim Teachers Association Coaching course in 2006
- Became Swim Coach at New Haven Harbour Tri Club in Edinburgh
- Completed British Triathlon Level 1 Coaching Course in 2007
- Recruited as Head Coach of Edinburgh University Triathlon in 2008
- Completed British Triathlon Level 2 Coaching Course 2008
Under her guidance Edinburgh University became a dominant force in Triathlon in Scotland with multiple National Championship wins being won by the club and in 2009 Diana was awarded the Price Waterhouse Cooper Coach of the Year Award.
Since 2010 Diana has focused on Dinamic and helping the athletes that come to Dinamic achieve the best that they can be. Her approach is one of consistency and commitment being the most important attribute to success and she has helped many athletes achieve their own personal goals.
Diana teaches her athletes to focus on the process and this leads to results which are clear to see.
Diana has helped athletes to Age group wins at local and National level and has a remarkable ratio of Kona qualification for her Ironman Athletes, which includes
- U23 Elite Athletes championship wins at continental Championships
- 4th place finish at U23 Elite World Championships
- 5th Place Elite finish at Elite X Tri World Champs
- Wins at Age group World Championship level