Hello Dinamic Athletes
I hope you are all having a great week!
Firstly, a massive congratulations to Richard Fritz for his 24th place at the Duathlon World Championships we are VERY proud!
There is loads on the go at the moment, with a number of Dinamic athletes tackling some big races this weekend:
- Simon and Helene Kneel and James Bayhack are off to race Ironman Sweden on Sunday and we wish them the best of luck! They have been working really hard for it and we know they are going to have a great one.
- Andy and Riana Robertson will be racing the Momentum Duathlon in Port Elizabeth on Sunday, which promises to be a fantastic day of racing.
- Sandra will be taking part in the Aberfeldy Scottish Middle Distance Champs on Saturday- another great race on the calendar
Also, we say a HUGE welcome to three new Dinamic Athletes, Blanche van Zyl, Lorran Paxton and David Robertson. We wish you all the best for the exciting times ahead! Note: Athlete profiles are being updated daily so keep your eyes peeled…if you aren’t up yet, you will be soon!
Images of the Dinamic Kit have been loaded onto the website along with a sizing chart and price list- make sure you get your orders in. The first order was placed on Wednesday but we will be placing a second order soon.
Dinamic JHB has a number of great sessions next week (19-23 August) so please feel free to join in! (Don’t worry CT… we will be up and running soon!) Please mail Riana for more details, or to let her know you are coming so she knows to wait for you!
- Monday 19 Aug Swim 1500 – 1630 Virgin Active Menlyn
- Tuesday 20 Aug Swim 1500 – 1630 Virgin Active Menlyn
- Wednesday 21 Aug Run – Track Work 1530 – 1700 H/S Die Wilgers, Spitskop Streer, Die Wilgers
- Thursday 22 Aug Run 1530 – 1700 Kimiad Gholf Course, Wekker Steer, Moreleta Park
Also group swim sessions (JHB) will start again from Monday 2 September 2013. We will be swimming every Monday and Wednesday from 1800 – 1900 at Willowridge High School. The pool is heated, but advice is to still bring your wetsuits for September. Please will you email if you are planning to join these sessions as Riana needs to book the lanes in advance. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended link for the week: www.tritalksa.co.za : Great podcasts on what is happening in triathlon SA